WatchDirectory home page
WatchDirectory Startseite (Deutsche Version)
Site WatchDirectory (Français)
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Questions: Watermark Usage - HTML Generation (Read 2128 times)
rjking
YaBB Newbies

Questions: Watermark Usage - HTML Generation
Jun 4th, 2007 at 1:50am

Just bought Pro version... LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!   Grin  This proggie saved me many hours of coding time! (I typically write my own "worker-bee" apps in C) - This is one of the most amazing apps I've come across in quite some time!

Ok, on to my questions...

1) Thumbnail Watermarking - Can I use any variables here? I'd like to watermark, for example, the current date/time onto the image (or time taken from EXIF even better  Wink ) I realize I can first add this info to the filename using sort plugin, but wondered if there was a way to watermark it...

2) HTML Generation - Is there a way to control the sort order of this genration? For example, I have a folder contantly updating with new images, and being pruned by the delete plugin. I'd like the newest image displayed first on the web gallery, but of course it's generating the page in ascending filename order...

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer - the app is amazing, and from browsing through this forum, I can tell the authors are incredibly talented and responsive - thanks much!!

Ryan King
Founder / IT Admin
RT Productions

IP Logged

Gert
YaBB Administrator

The Netherlands
Re: Questions: Watermark Usage - HTML Generation
Reply #1 - Jun 4th, 2007 at 7:15am

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for the nice words, we appreciate it.

Unfortunately, at the moment variables are not supported for the watermarks. It is a good idea though, so I will add it to the TODO list. Different sort-orders for the html plugin is a good idea too.
The next version of WD will probably be published on the beta forum this week, I will see if these suggestions can be added to the beta.

Gert

Gert Rijs - gert (at) gdpsoftware (dot) com
Blog: http://blog-en.gdpsoftware.com/
End Alzheimer's: http://www.alz.org&&...
WWW WWW GdPSoftware  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1